Founded in 1974, with headquarters in Sweden and operations in 15 countries across four continents, Powerbox serves customers all around the globe. The company focuses on four major markets – industrial, medical, transportation/railway and defense – for which it designs and markets premium quality power conversion systems for demanding applications. Powerbox’s mission is to use its expertise to increase customers’ competitiveness by meeting all of their power needs.
Powerbox is a Cosel Group Company.
The primary role and responsibility for the Quality & Environmental Manager is to secure the availability of a well-functioning quality and environmental system considering all aspects of Powerbox Groups quality assurance and environmental requirements. You will also work with environmental responsibility and sustainability ensuring that environmental plans are met and followed up.
You will be based in Stockholm and mainly work fron the office located in Liljeholmen.
The Quality and Environmental Manager is to work towards continued improvements enabling efficient organizational processes. The Manager will be responsible for managing local Q & E staff and Internal auditors in terms of resource planning and personal development/training.
Below is a list of the responsibilities performed on group level and on sites;
- Further develop and maintain Powerbox Quality and Environmental Management System
- Establish and maintain routines for managing the QMS in the group including delegation of responsibilities to the line organization
- Prepare and perform Quality and Environmental Audits/Reviews
- Responsible for the overall education and to train internal auditors
- Make environmental investigations, classify significant environmental aspects and lead site Q & E managers to map environmental laws that concern the business
- Plan and carry out yearly Management Reviews in accordance to plans
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 5 years of experience from Quality and Environmental work preferably in a managerial position. The role is cross functional and will have an organizational impact and therefore it is important to act as a role model and to apply a leadership characterized by a dedication to win.
Experience from managing development projects is an advantage.
Fluency in English is a must. Swedish is an added advantage.
Does this sound like you, then we look forward to your application.